Call for Abstract
10th World Conference on Separation Techniques & Formulation Reports, will be organized around the theme “Frontiers in Pharmaceutical Products and Pharmacological Trials in the Time of Covid-19”
Separation-Techniques-Chemistry-2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Separation-Techniques-Chemistry-2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The process of separation is integral unit operation in most of the Modern Pharmaceutical Techniques, chemical and other process plants. Among the separation processes, some are standard and conventional processes, like, distillation Process, absorption process, adsorption process, etc. These processes are quite common and the relevant technologies are well developed and well-studied. On the other hand, newer separation processes like, membrane based techniques, super critical fluid extraction, chromatographic separation, etc., are gaining importance in modern days plants as Novel separation processes.
- Track 1-1Membrane separations
- Track 1-2Advancements in Sample Preparation Techniques
- Track 1-3Applications of Separation Techniques
- Track 1-4Basic Separation Techniques
- Track 1-5Recent trends in separation techniques
- Track 1-6Separation techniques in pharmaceutical chemistry
- Track 1-7Cell separation techniques in microbiology
- Track 1-8Computational Crystallography
There is a broad growing worldwide interest in step change Separation Technologies, in key areas of physical sorption, distillation process, membranes, heat exchange and absorption. Many of the innovative research activities are initiated by growing concern with environment (e.g. Co2 capture), equipment and energy cost, A number of new technologies find applications in neigh boring processes. This new technologies include Industrial membrane filtration technology, Magnetic Separation Techniques in various fields, Cell Separation Techniques in microbiology Distillation and filtration as Separation techniques.
- Track 2-1Solid phase extraction chromatography
- Track 2-2Magnetic separation techniques in various fields
- Track 2-3Super-critical Fluid Chromatography
- Track 2-4Industrial membrane separation technology
Chromatography and mass qualitative analysis is occupied for analysis of organic compounds. Electro spray ionization (ESI) could be a technique employed in mass spectroscopic analysis. Recent advances in sample preparation techniques to beat difficulties encountered throughout measuring of little molecules from bio fluids mistreatment LC-MS. Global bio analysis seminars are conducted and those specifically applied for chromatography assays, ligand binding assays to know more advances.
- Track 3-1Role of Spectroscopy as Separation Technique
- Track 3-2Innovations in Mass Spectrometry techniques
- Track 3-3Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Track 3-4Ion-Mobility Spectrometry-Mass Spectrometry (IMS-MS)
- Track 3-5Mass Spectrometry in Proteome Research
The Science of Crystals or, Crystallography represents the nature of a crystal and mostly their Atomic Structure, is very crucial for most of the practicing Scientists whose research work relates with materials and their structures. For instance, Crystallography or, Crystal Structure is being used by Chemists to discover and synthesized new chemical compounds and to change its physical properties. Crystallography is used by most of the Pharmaceuticals and drug discovering companies to make useful modifications in drugs. In addition, Crystallography helps to research into how drugs target proteins, the molecules that are essential for living organisms to function properly. Materials Scientist depends on Crystallography to study new materials having many Industrial applications. Crystals of Lithium niobate are used in the telecom markets.Crystallography is a scientific discipline in its own right. Similarly, Crystallographers have their own international union and their own systems of Nomenclature and Notation. Crystallography can be found in all science aspects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Materials science and Mathematics, as well as in many industries.
- Track 4-1Nuclear Magnetic Resonance crystallography
- Track 4-2Computational Crystallography
- Track 4-3Future challenges in Crystallography
- Track 4-4Crystallography techniques
- Track 4-5Neutron scattering in X-Ray crystallography
- Track 4-6 Crystallography in Nanotechnology
- Track 4-7Mineralogy and Geology- Role in Crystallography
- Track 4-8Crystallography in Material Science
Separation Techniques is the most important unit operation in food processing. The first processes developed to separate food components selected physical or mechanical means that allowed simple separations involving solid–solid or solid–liquid systems. Another group of separation relied on heat-induced phase changes as the driving force for the separation. From simple evaporation to distillation and solvent extraction, such approaches allowed for the concentration of many liquid foods (i.e. milk, fruit and vegetable juices, etc.) and for as the industrial production of ethanol, liquor, and vegetable oils.
- Track 5-1New trends in food industry
- Track 5-2Physical separation of food components
- Track 5-3 Sustainability of separation technologies in food processing
- Track 5-4 Processes involving phase separation
Clinical Chemistry is that field of clinical pathology involved with analysis of body fluids. The discipline originated within the late nineteenth century with the use of simple chemical tests for diverse elements of blood and waste product. After this, totally different clinical biochemistry techniques were applied at the side of the use and live of catalyst activities, spectrophotometry, action, and biological assay. Endocrine pathology is that the subspecialty of surgical pathology that deals with the diagnosing and characterization of growth and non-neoplastic diseases of organs of the system, as well as the thyroid, parathyroid gland, secreted exocrine gland, and adrenal glands. Pharmacology is additionally a branch of biological chemistry, and medicines committed the study of the adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms. A diagnosing may be an academic degree array of tests performed on excreta, and one in all the foremost common ways of disease susceptibility. A faecal occult check involves the gathering and analysis of BM to diagnose the presence or absence of a medical condition.
- Track 6-1 Clinical Diagnostics Equipment and Kits
- Track 6-2 Novel optical sensors and biosensors
- Track 6-3 Molecular Biomarkers
- Track 6-4 Genetic Markers
- Track 6-5Cancer Biomarkers
- Track 6-6 Oxidative stress Biomarkers
The HPLC methodology applied to the analysis of biological samples makes it possible for the identification of many metabolites. Samples from two human embryos culture medium were analysed by high-pressure liquid chromatography– mass spectrometry (HPLC–MS). They work on the principle that many microorganisms have their own unique mass spectral signature based on the particular proteins and peptides that are present in the cells. Identification of unknown peaks in gas chromatography (GC-MS)-based discovery metabolomics is challenging, and remains necessary to permit discovery of novel or unexpected metabolites that may allergic diseases processes and/or further our understanding of how genotypes relate to phenotypes. Here, we introduce two new technologies and advances in pharmaceutical analytical methods that can facilitate the identification of unknown peaks.
- Track 7-1 Chromatography and High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Track 7-2 Multidimensional chromatography
- Track 7-3 Analytical and Bioanalytical Applications of Chromatography-HPLC
- Track 7-4 Electromigration Techniques
- Track 7-5Chromatography as a Separation Technique
Membrane technologies are progressively fetching useful components of pharmaceutical production processes. For some time, membrane separation technologies of reverse osmosis, ultra-filtration and micro-filtration have been used to concentrate and purify both small and large molecules. More recent applications of technologies cover a broad range of Separation, concentration and purification needs. For example, pharmaceutical waste streams can be treated by Nano-filtration or evaporation to detoxify them and/or reduce the volume of waste requiring incineration.
- Track 8-1Hyphenated separation techniques
- Track 8-2Bio separation techniques
- Track 8-3Membrane technology and industrial separation techniques
- Track 8-4Membrane technology and industrial separation techniques
- Track 8-5 Membrane separation technology in food industry
- Track 8-6 CO2 capture via membrane technology
- Track 8-7Separation processes through polymeric and hybrid membranes
- Track 8-8Hydrogen separation and purification processes via membrane reactors technology
- Track 8-9 Membrane separation technology in petrochemical industry
This term of ‘Advanced Bio-analytical Techniques’ concerned with all Bioanalytical techniques in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, pharmaceutical and clinical sciences, environmental, forensic and materials sciences. Bioanalytical Chemistry may be a sub-division of Analytical Chemistry that covers the measuring of medicine, Proteins and de oxy ribonucleic acid in unnatural samples or concentrations. Bioanalytical Techniques and validation are utilized in the measuring and analysis of huge molecule medicine.
- Track 9-1Analytical Aspects of Optical Fiber Spectroscopy
- Track 9-2Recent Trends in Environmental Analytical Aspects
- Track 9-3 Recent Developments in Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Track 9-4 Analytical Chemistry
- Track 9-5 Purification of nano particles by centrifugation
- Track 9-6 Analytical Techniques for Clinical Chemistry
Nanotechnology is the emerging field that deals with Nano particles this track confers the information about the separation techniques used in nanotechnology. It is a branch of science that exploring the new dimension in the Nano level which leads into the discovery of new drugs, treatments, user friendly equipment, technologies, etc. This generation is now focusing on the Nano & Pico level experiments & technologies which lead to newer version of science.
- Track 10-1Nano Liquid Chromatography
- Track 10-2 Separation of nano particles by centrifugation
- Track 10-3Purification of nano particles by centrifugation
These Technologies use heat evaporative systems, involve brine heaters, flash chambers and high temperature conversion processes in the conversion of seawater to fresh water. This technology has demanded the use of a wide range of materials involving the copper-base (cupronickels), iron-base (stainless steels) and titanium. Both the multi-stage flash (MSF) and the multi-effect distillation (med) processes are very capital intensive, with large footprints. The membrane process, or reverse osmosis (RO), is the low-temperature, high-pressure process in achieving the same ends. At the same time, this is a separation process used in the optimization and purification of potable and drinking waters. This process can be modularized or built as a full-scale plant for conversion.
- Track 11-1Waste Water and Water Purification Techniques
- Track 11-2Waste water Reclamation Process
- Track 11-3 Solar desalination
- Track 11-4 Ion exchange
- Track 11-5 High grade water recycling
- Track 11-6 Industrial waste water treatment
- Track 11-7 Agricultural wastewater treatment
- Track 11-8 Analytical Techniques in Water Treatment
- Track 11-9 Water Desalination
- Track 11-10 Geothermal desalination
In the field of Chemical Engineering separation process is the mass transfer that converts the substance mixture into specific product mixtures. In some cases, a separation may fully divide the mixture into its pure constituents. Separation Techniques are conducted based on the differences between chemical properties, or physical properties like size, shape, mass, density and chemical affinity, between the constituents of a mixture, and are often differentiated according to the specific differences they use to achieve .The Global process Instrumentation market is expected to reach $18.96 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.34% from 2014 to 2020. Region leads the overall Process Instrumentation market. The Separation Process in the chemical engineering includes Adsorption, Capillary electrophoresis, Centrifugation and cyclonic separation, Crystallization, Decantation, Distillation, Drying, Electrostatic Separation, Elutriation, Evaporation, Extraction, Field flow Fractionation, Magnetic separation, Precipitation, Recrystallization.
- Track 12-1 Oil water separation
- Track 12-2 Winnowing
- Track 12-3 Flotation – Dissolved air flotation, Froth Flotation, Deinking
- Track 12-4Zone refining
- Track 12-5 Elutriation
Mineral ores are one of the basic raw materials which should be separated and purified to their mineral forms. Mineral ore can be separated according to their particle sizes, physical properties and chemical properties. Separations are made by chemical treatments and they are subject to quality control in each sector to reach its economic grade by separating all other impurities.
- Track 13-1 Heavy mineral separation using bromo form
- Track 13-2Heavy mineral analysis methods
- Track 13-3Gravity separation mineral processing technique
- Track 13-4 Heavy Media separation and Analysis
Bio separation is the name given to the practice of purifying biological products on large-scale, using fundamental aspects of engineering and scientific principles. The end goal of bio separation is to refine molecules, cells and parts of cells into purified fractions. Biological products can be separated and purified depending upon the following characteristics: density, diffusivity, electrostatic charge, polarity, shape, size, solubility and volatility.
- Track 14-1AffinitySeparation
- Track 14-2 Ultracentrifugation
- Track 14-3 Counter-current extraction
- Track 14-4 Electrophoresis
Fractionation is a Separation technique in terms of phase transition. It most probably used in all research and industrial sectors. Magnetic separation is used to separate materials which are susceptible to the magnetic field. Magnetic Separation is the way toward utilizing attractive drive to expel metallic or ferrous materials from a mixture. This track deals with separations based on the magnetic field coupled with electric current, electrostatic separation, and polarizing separation.
- Track 15-1 Ultrasonic Manipulation Techniques
- Track 15-2 3D Bio Manipulation Using Microgrippers
- Track 15-3Optical Manipulation Techniques
- Track 15-4 Atomic Force Microscopy for Liquid Applications
- Track 15-5Magnetic Manipulation of Biological Structures